AUG#: +130,000 jobs.

Unemployment up at 3.7%...AUG jobs under Trump HERE

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Counting the Unemployed: 30,000,000 plus

I've spent a lot of time the last few weeks poring through the monthly employment statistics.

I've come up with a figure of 30,000,000 unemployed, about 20% of the "active and passive" work force.

I hope to get my info up here in the next day or two, so keep checking back.

Ah.. Thursday morning. Unemployment numbers. I always get excited on Thursday mornings.

Night all. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I have not read all your stuff, but have you looked at njfac.org--the National Jobs for All Coalition which gives a simple alternative UE rate every month on its site? It is usually about twice the official rate.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate intelligent comments and questions, including those that are at odds with anything posted here. I have elected not to screen comments before they are published; however, any comments that are in any way insulting, caustic, or intentionally inflammatory will be deleted without notice. Spam will also be immediately deleted.