In July 2014:
- 209,000 TOTAL payroll jobs were ADDED in seasonally adjusted numbers.
- 198,000 PRIVATE payroll sector jobs were ADDED in seasonally adjusted numbers.
- 11,000 GOVERNMENT (federal, state, and local) jobs were added in June.
- 131,000 MORE people employed.
- 285,000 MORE people employed full-time.
- 52,000 MORE people employed part-time.
- 329,000 MORE people in the civilian labor force (people either working or looking for work).
- 197,000 MORE people unemployed.
- Unemployment rate clicks up to 6.2% (from 6.1%) primarily due to the more people entering the civilian labor force in July.