AUG#: +130,000 jobs.

Unemployment up at 3.7%...AUG jobs under Trump HERE

Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Cannot Have My State!

Excerpted from "You Cannot Have My State!"


You believe we are broke; I believe we live in one of the wealthiest nations on Earth.
...


You believe it is o.k. to silence your opponents; I believe that everyone's voice should be heard.
...


With all the fervor and strength I can muster I tell you now, 


YOU CANNOT HAVE MY STATE!

There is room in this world for honest disagreements. There is room for differing policy views and different world views. ...There is no place for those who would trample the rights of anyone, be they in the minority or the majority. ... There is no place for those who would serve the interests of wealthy corporations ahead of the poor or disadvantaged.





Thanks to "Left on Red" at Huffington Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate intelligent comments and questions, including those that are at odds with anything posted here. I have elected not to screen comments before they are published; however, any comments that are in any way insulting, caustic, or intentionally inflammatory will be deleted without notice. Spam will also be immediately deleted.