MAY 2013 BLS Jobs Numbers and Unemployment Rate Were Released Friday, June 7th. Check HERE for detail.
April 2013 highlights:
- 165,000 new jobs
- 176,000 new private sector jobs
- February and March jobs revised upwards
- Unemployment drops to 7.5%
- We've been averaging 203,000 new private sector jobs each month this year.
Watch this spot for details throughout the day.
- Private Sector Job Loss/Growth Since 2008 w/ Graph (Updated for April 2013)
- What Was the Unemployment Rate When Obama Took Office (compared to today)? April 2013 update
- How Many Jobs Created or Lost Under Obama? (April 2013 update)
- Jobs Lost/Gained Year by Year Since 1999 (Updated for April)
- Private/Government Jobs Gained/Lost Month by Month 2011 to 2013 (Updated for April 2013)
- How Many Jobs Have Been Created in 2013 to date? (April update)
- How Many Government Jobs Lost or Added Under Obama? (April update)
- Private Payroller ADP Says 11,9000 Jobs Added in April 2013
- Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims Decrease Significantly
- How Many Jobs Lost or Gained in 2013 to date?
- The Unemployment Rate Would Be 11% if Labor Participation Had Not Decreased!
- Who Are Those 90 Million People Not in the Labor Force? (chart included)