What Was the Maximun Number of Jobs per Month Created by Obama?The maximum number of jobs created per month under Obama to date was 275,000 total jobs created in January 2012. This total includes both private sector and government jobs.
Seasonally adjusted jobs totaled 132,186,000 in December 2011. In January 2012, that number increased to 132,461,000, a difference of 275,000 jobs.
What Was the Maximum Number of Private Jobs per Month Created by Obama?
The maximum number of private jobs created per month under Obama to date was 277,000 total jobs created in January 2012.
Seasonally adjusted private sector jobs totaled 110,193,000 in December 2011. In January 2012, that number increased to 110,470,000, a difference of 277,000 jobs.What's this Seasonal adjustment stuff? Click the link and find out!
What Was the Maximum Number of Government Jobs per Month Created by Obama?
The maximum number of private jobs created per month under Obama to date was 432,000 government jobs created in May 2010 with the hiring of the majority of Census 2010 workers.
Seasonally adjusted government jobs totaled 22,565,000 in April 2010. In May 2010, that number increased to 22,997,000, a difference of 432,000 jobs. (As these were temporary Census jobs, it should be noted that all of them were terminated by approximately September 2010.)
Other Jobs Numbers and Info (posted in late May and June):
- What Was the Unemployment Rate When Obama Took Office? (May 2012 update w/graph)
- How Many Jobs Has Obama Created or Lost? (May 2012 update)
- May Jobs Numbers: Terrible? Or Bad Seasonal Adjustments?
- How Many Jobs Created or Lost in May 2012?
- Private & Govt Jobs Month by Month 2011 & 2012 (May Updates)
- Private Sector Job Loss/Growth Since 2008 (w/graph).
- Romney: Non Job Creator?
- Weekly Initial Unemployment Claims June 7th, 2012 (w/graph)
- 800,000 New Private Sector Jobs in May?
- Job Growth & Loss Year by Year Since 1999