February 2012 Jobs Numbers have been released:
- Economy adds 227,000 jobs in February.
- Private employers add 233,000 jobs in February.
- Unemployment rate stable at 8.3% as over 400,000 enter the labor force and find work.
- Underemployment rate drops to 14.9% from 15.1%.
- Number of people working part-time who want full-time work drops by 111,000.
- Number of full-time workers increases by 563,000.
Latest February Updates (posted in March):
- How Many Jobs Has Obama Created or Lost? (February 2012 update)
- What Was the Unemployment Rate When Obama Took Office? (February 2012 update)
- Private & Government Jobs Lost/Gained Under Obama (February 2012 update)
- Job Growth & Loss Year by Year Since 1999
- Private & Govt Jobs Month by Month 2011 & 2012 (February Updates)
More updates Monday, March 12; state numbers for January 2012 and JOLTS (Job Openings, Layoffs, and Turnover Survey) will be released Tuesday, March 13.