Several articles and reports have been published in the last few days that show good news, better than expected news, on the jobs front. Please click on any of the following links for information and sources:
- My popular monthly column updated with the new numbers released today, September 27, 2012. Don't miss the updated graph.
- I debunk and explain this myth that was popular right after the August jobs report was published.
- More rightie myths debunked.. some overlap with previous post.
- No, it wasn't. And here's why..
- Surprise, surprise.. Find the data in this article.
- Debunking the popular myths that we need 150,000 or 200,000 or 250,000 new jobs a month just to accommodate the growth in population.
- Yep.. New Numbers Based on More Complete Data Show That We Are Generating Many More Jobs Than we Thought We Were