This contest is restricted (this time around) to comments found at Huffington Post.
Now, you can't enter your own dumb (and often abusive) comment. You can only enter dumb comments that some (other) nit-wit has posted. You can (unfortunately) only nominate comments that have not been deleted.
The nit wit making the dumb comment gets a mention here.. not sure what that is worth. And the person nominating the nit wit gets... a mention here as well. I'm still not sure what that is worth. If you have a commercial venture or you need a job or you want to link to your website, I will do that for you, as long as it is not some kind of porn site.
Why am I doing this?
Because I'm tired of the stupid trollish comments about Obama at Huffington Post (and other places). If you are going to criticize the man, at least make some sense. Otherwise keep those ranting typing fingers and thumbs quiet.
So, again, here are the rules:
1. You must be a registered poster at Huffington Post.
2. You must find a post about Obama (specifically) that is particularly inane and/or stupid.
3. You add a comment here on this post with all information... the link to the stupid comment at Huffington Post, and your Huff Po name.
4. You can enter as many stupid comments as you wish, but you can't write them.
5,. I reserve the right to eliminate from contention anything that is simply too mean or abusive. I'm looking for stupid comments that we can mock for their stupidity, nothing that is actually cruel. And any comments about Michelle Obama are not allowed.
6. I can also nominate stupid comments from dim wits.
7. The contest ends at midnight US Central Daylight Time on June 30, 2011. (I changed the ending date as I want more nominations.)
8. I reserve the right to cancel the whole contest if it goes completely off the rails.
Let the stupidity begin!